Green Woods Stables RV Park Policies
Just a few know before you go rules and guidelines for booking your stay with Green Woods Stables RV Park.
RV Site Policies
- Rates are based on 3 adults, additional people over the age of 12 will be charged $5 per person per day.
- State and local sales and accommodation taxes are additional and will be charged upon arrival.
- Each person (including children of all ages) is required to sign a liability release form upon arrival. A liability document is a requirement for ALL guests regardless of which service or booking they do. If this is not signed, then the booking is not completed:
- You must pay for your booking in order to secure your reservation.
Charming Farmhouse Vacation Rental Policies
- Children should be added as an extra person at the rate of $20/child. There is no charge for infants.
- There is a liability release to be signed by all guests electronically by going to my website and filling out a waiver for each guest including children or babies.
- There is a $150 pet deposit/pet. Pet must have prior approval and cannot be over 10 pounds. This deposit in non-refundable.
- For persons with an active booking, if there is a hurricane in the area during your stay, you are required to evacuate the house to the nearest shelter where it is more guaranteed that you will be safe.
- In the event of a hurricane warning, it is mandatory for all current guests to promptly relocate their recreational vehicles (RVs) and personal belongings away from the premises. Failure to comply with this directive will result in the towing of the RV at the guest’s expense, accompanied by the issuance of a fine.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in, 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in. No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
- Residents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. After 9:00 p.m. children under the age of 18 are to be at their assigned and registered site.
- All Residents must be registered with management.
- The maximum number of RV’s per site is one.
- The maximum number of vehicles per site is two. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, and trailers are all considered vehicles. No parking permitted on roadways. Discuss parking of vehicles or equipment that exceeds the allowed number of vehicles with Landlord.
- Residents of this park shall be responsible for all guests and their conduct while in the park.
- Quiet time is from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced.
- Residents are responsible for keeping their sites clean and neat. No permanent attachments or cutting of trees is permitted. Trash is to be bagged and placed in the park dumpsters (green).
- No alcohol consumption by minors is allowed. Any drunk/disorderly persons will be removed from the premises.
- The Landlord assumes no responsibility for personal property left at your site.
- All local, state and federal laws must be obeyed.
- NO AGGRESSIVE OR VICIOUS DOGS. PETS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH WHEN OUTDOORS, CLEANED UP AFTER, AND NEVER LEFT UNATTENDED OUTSIDE OF RV. Tenants must clean up after pets within the dog park. VIOLATION OF TERMS WILL RESULT IN EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND OF RENT.
- Hunting is not allowed.
- The Lessee or any of Lessee’s guests shall throw no foreign matter into the lake, this includes rocks. Lessee shall be responsible for enforcement of this rule and regulation.
- The Lessee and his guests shall respect any signs placed by the Lessor. Any signs containing rules and regulations shall be abided by as part of this lease.
SPEED LIMITS AND OFF-ROAD VEHICLES
- Only the roads designated shall be used. The speed limit is 5 M.P.H. (ten miles per hour).
- Lessee shall also abide by any safety regulations that may be posted.